BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2007

Played Out Love


Played Out Love


My dear boy, Now I've decided to go,
I should have left you long time ago,
but I was wounded, even to walk,
so I laid there waiting for you to awake

Eagerly, I wanted to make you live,
with a thousand kisses over your iced corps,
desperately seized to your breathless pecs,
just expecting the music of your pulse,

Such a misfortune was to realize,
How heartless the body beside me was,
no matter how hard I tried...
I could never ever make you love me.

Exhausted, I pick up myself from the ground,
the sense of this battle is gone, also your soul,
your blunt mind scattered everywhere,
show me that the fight was already lost.

!Farewell my dear boy¡
!Is time for my departure¡
!A real blue-blood has come¡
!Good bye my Played Out love¡




1 comentarios:

Pluma de Fénix Negro dijo...

You once told me:

Amor frigor quam mors est...

Now I can tell you:

una persona amó y fue su infierno, la otra nunca lo hizo y fue su condena.

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in sombody else's sky. But just for while... The only thing that we can do about... is: recordar.

filó malá